One main reason of why GPU-Z becomes more and more popular these past few months is that: it is very much helpful in providing information of any graphic card. Recently, the GPU-Z get updated to version 0.5.3 which makes it widen its ability in giving info and monitoring graphic cards.
GPU-Z v0.5.3 is said to be able to support more on a personal computer’s graphic card. In fact, the updated series of this software is not only supporting Radeon HD 6790, but also other graphic cards as GeForce GT 555M, GT 540M, G315M, FirePro V5800, and also Quadro FXs graphic card.
GPU-Z 0.5.3 also features the following:
- Fixed GeForce GTX 590 release date
- Added support for voltage controllers VT1556, uP6266, uP6218
- Added VDDCI measurement on CHL8228 based ATI cards
- Added capability to show sensors in TechPowerUp OSD Server
- Fixed several crashes and resource leaks
Download GPU-Z v0.5.3 from this page .
Tagged with : GPU-Z