IPHost Network Monitor is a server and network monitoring application. This tool allows you monitoring of websites and intranet applications, mail, database (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, ODBC) and other servers, network equipment and other resources inside and outside your network.
Performance and other counters on Windows computers can be monitored via WMI, on UNIX/Linux systems via SNMP. Supported protocols are HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, ODBC, PING. SNMP browser with SNMP SET support. Web Transaction monitor for end-to-end monitoring of e-commerce sites and web applications.
You can also use any Nagios plugin to monitor what you need with IPHost Network Monitor. Alerts by email, SMS via GSM modem/phone or via email, Jabber, ICQ, AOL, SNMP SET, play sound or by execution of a program.
Administrator tools provided. Daily, weekly, monthly automatic reports (summary, trend, problem) for any monitor, host or group. Reports for custom period and visual alerts in web interface.
Here are some key features of “IPHost Network Monitor”: · Automatic discovery of network hosts and services. Requirements: · CPU: 800 mHz Intel Pentium III (1.5 GHz recommended)
· Availability and performance monitoring.
· Monitoring of networking equipment, UNIX/Linux and other servers,
· applications performance and other characteristics via SNMP v1/v2/v3.
· Mail server monitoring (IMAP, POP3, and SMTP protocols are supported).
· Internet host monitoring (HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols are supported).
· Database server monitoring (via ODBC).
· Monitoring using WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) (CPU load,
· available memory, network interface throughput).
· Network resource monitoring (Windows services, availability of network
· shares and files, and disc space occupied).
· Basic connectivity monitoring using ICMP PING, TCP connect, and UDP
· Custom add-on monitors.
· Notifications of detected failures and performance problems by e-mail,
· SMS, NET SEND or pop-up messages.
· Possibility to specify a program or script that should be run on failure.
· Web-enabled reporting and graphs.
· Summary, trend, problem, and detailed reports.
· Monitoring data are stored in a relational database.
· Easy to install and setup.
· A Windows interface accompanied by a web interface for reports.
· System Memory: 256 MB (512 MB recommended for 50+ monitors)
· Disk space: 30 MB for program files and 1GB for monitoring database (sufficient for 50-100 monitors are polled every minute for a year)
Here are some key features of “IPHost Network Monitor”:
· Automatic discovery of network hosts and services.
· CPU: 800 mHz Intel Pentium III (1.5 GHz recommended)
· 30 days trial
· Monitored resources limited to 20
· Nag screen
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Some 100 MIB files that allows monitoring of Cisco and HP devices are added to the product.
· LOGIN SMTP Authentication method is now supported.