Portable Efficient To-Do List is a version of Efficient To-Do List developed to be able to run from a USB flash drive or any other portable device without leaving any trace in your system registries.
This program is a professional, elegant and handy task management software package. By specifying the priorities or order of to-dos (tasks) or specifying different colors for different task labels, Efficient To-Do List makes every effort to assist you in following the “First Things First” principle.
It reminds you before a task starts or is due, helps you resist the temptation to “drag on” and brings you the sense of on-time job accomplishment. With its unlimited-level grouping and unlimited-level subtasks, you can better organize and manage the to-do list.
The product saves you a lot of time with the great features such as quick find, copy and paste of to-dos and bulk import. Besides, there are many other special features such as displaying task list in card view, adding unlimited number of attachments or repeating recurring tasks in multiple modes and so on.
Here are some key features of “Portable Efficient To-Do List”: Multiple Interface Styles: Easy to Search: Powerful Document Editor: Information Safety Safeguards:
· 8 interface styles are provided to meet your individual needs! They have various tones of color like blue, green or metallic, and have Vista standard and XP standard windows appearances separately.
· Efficient To-Do List has powerful search capabilities so you can quickly find your information.
· Efficient To-Do List has embedded a powerful document editor similar to MS-Word, which can be used to write your comments for tasks.
· There is a Recycle Bin in this task management software, you do not need to be worried that you may delete some important information by mistake. The functions of Backup and Restore can help you conveniently save and migrate data.
Here are some key features of “Portable Efficient To-Do List”:
Multiple Interface Styles:
Easy to Search:
Powerful Document Editor:
Information Safety Safeguards:
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changed data file format to Firebird
· Added Network Edition
· Attachments are now saved directly in the same data file where other data records are saved. (In previous versions, attachments were saved in a separate folder.)
· Users are allowed to add task labels and allowed to change label color
· You can now search specific text in the comments
· You can set categories for tasks, and can search for records by category
· Added a “Contact” column in the Task list view
· Added a “Category” column in the Task list view
· A “Privacy” option was added which allows you to set the number of recent files and to clear text records you have entered
· When the software runs at Windows startup automatically, the user can choose to allow the software to remember the file password, if this has not been done yet, to avoid entering password each time
· Other improvements are made and bugs are fixed