Remind-Me is an application designed to help you keep track of important events and remind you of them. It displays holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, or any regularly scheduled event in a list or on an attractive traditional calendar.
Have Remind-Me alert you of events when your computer starts up, or at any specified time. Remind-Me has built-in support for sending e-mail when an event comes up. E-mail can be sent automatically, or compose it yourself.
Remind-Me can even attach a personal audio greeting, recorded by using your computer’s sound card and microphone. Remind-Me is also useful as a general purpose calendar, with built in support for all the major holidays.
Customize Remind-Me to operate however you like. Have Remind-Me start when Windows starts or start up hidden in the task tray. Leave Remind-Me in the task tray to have quick access to a calendar filled with your events. Moreover, you can rely on the tray icon of Remind-Me to always view the current day of the month.
Here are some key features of “Remind-Me”: · Easy calendar interface
· Day, Week, Month, or Year views
· List view
· Popup reminders
· E-mail reminders
· User-defined Categories
· Customizable printing
· Print preview
· Flexible repeating events
· Built in holidays
· Birthdays and anniversaries
· Sync with your smartphone
· Sync with Google or Outlook
· iCalendar support
Here are some key features of “Remind-Me”:
· Easy calendar interface
· 30 days trial
What’s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Google Sync reliability improvement. In some cases a Google Overwrites Remind-Me type sync could fail.
· Improved keyboard shortcuts to eliminate conflicts in the Event Editor dialog
· Bug fix: In some cases you could get stuck in the Options… dialog when turning on the Google Sync feature
· Bug fix: Desktop wallpaper would not always display events